$0.00 – $10.00
The TJB Solicits Essays on the Theme, Reflections on the COVID Crisis—Transitions from Classrooms to Quarantine. Selected essays will become part of a special issue of the Transnational Journal of Business (TJB) to be published in Fall 2020. Possible topics include technology challenges and solutions; pedagogical strategies; student challenges and perspectives; emotions and adjustments.
- Student Experiences During the COVID-19 Pandemic: An Exploratory Survey of Park University Students
- The Ship in a Storm: What Kind of Scholarship in a Time of Crisis?
- The Best Laid Plans: One Professor’s Response to the COVID-19 Global Crisis
- Student Reactions in Asynchronous Online Learning in the COVID-19 Emergency Crisis in Higher Education
- Marketing During Mayhem: Educating Students on Marketing Automation and Crisis Management Communication During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Self-Efficacy and Improved Information Technology Skills: A Quantitative Essay of Skill Development During the COVID-19 Crisis
- The Impact of COVID-19 in the African American Community
- The Sounds of Silence…Reflections of One Student’s Journey Through the COVID Pandemic Via the DBA/HR Program at Northcentral University Online
- Students Are Not the Only Ones In Higher Education Affected by Covid-19
- Keeping Academic Quality First in an Online COVID-19 World
- A Shift to Online Learning in Bangladesh Universities Post Pandemic Effect of COVID 19: A Blessing or Curse?
- The Other Side of the Monitor: Student Perceptions and Challenges from the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reflections on the COVID Crisis – Lessons from Transitioning MBA Finance and Economics Classes Online
- The Future of Work is Virtual – Lessons from Online Higher Education
- “Cause and Effect” Mnemonic Frames COVID-19 Higher Education “After-Action Review”
- How One Business School Used the Covid-19 Crisis to Keep Students Engaged While Practicing Social Distancing
- You Don’t Know My Story: Feeling Unconnected in an Existing Online Course
|Dimensions||0.5 × 8.5 × 11 cm|
Digital Download, Printed