The ACBSP Scholar-Practitioner Publications Committee is proud to release the sixth volume of the Transnational Journal of Business. The six articles featured went through a rigorous double-blind, peer review process prior to final acceptance for publication.
The articles focus on the theme, Developing Business Leaders for a Better Tomorrow:
- The Effects of Brand Experiences on Brand Equity in Higher Education: Case Study at FPT University—Vo Minh Sang, Ph.D.
- Developing Business Leaders for a Better Tomorrow: A Power and Transformational Leadership Perspective—Paul Matthew Percy, Ph.D.
- The Relevance of a Liberal Arts Education to Business School Graduates: An Assessment of Alumni—Kristi M. Bockorny, Ph.D. & Hannah D. Walters, D.B.A.
- A Comparative Study on the Impact of the Use of Grammarly on the Quality of Writing in Core Business Courses—Dr. Joan McBee & Dr. Rene Ordonez
- Understanding the Importance of Constituent Management When Making Strategic Business Decisions—Julie Smith Hinders, Ph.D. & Summer Zwanziger Elsinger, Ph.D.
- A Reflection on Educating Business Leaders: Linking MBA Program Quality to Alumni Satisfaction, Recommendations, and Professional Success—Dr. Michael T. Geier, Dr. Lisa A. Schwartz, & Dr. Kristin Stowe